Friday, August 14, 2015

~C~ is ONE! {Southern Minnesota Children's Photographer}

Oh C man, you are something else! He wasn't sure about me at first and wasn't real impressed with having a camera in his face. But, with the help of big brother he let out his giggles and we got some super cute photos! 

I need to mention, the Wheels Across the Prairie Museum in Tracy, is such a fun location for photos! And C's outfit was PERFECT!


He's so cute, even when mad!





Should I smile? Maybe not...


I love capturing little ones in their own element. Just doing what they do. 





There's his smile!


Those curls kill me!





He loved the mini train, just his size!



He found the bell on the old fire truck, too cute!

Thank you G family for allowing me to capture your little one! Can't wait to work with you again!

****August is VERY full, only a few spots left. Start thinking about fall portraits! September and October will be here before you know it! ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment