Thursday, August 27, 2015

~Baby M 7 days new~ {Southern Minnesota Newborn Photographer}

Oh little M was so comfy with her mommy, she had to be evicted :-) We waited patiently for her arrival and the time was actually perfect. A beautiful hot day so I could have the windows open and have a nice breeze with white noise to sooth her. No matter what I tried...she would not sleep. I pulled out all of my tricks and this little princess did not want to miss a thing. Which, according to her parents, was the longest she had been awake since coming home. We went with it, and got some beautiful photos of this angel. 


She just wasn't sure of this whole photo thing...


She was making some little squeaking noises during this shot that just made me smile. 


So comfy. 



I love getting the little details. 


Oh baby yawns, how I love them!


So serious. 


She seemed pretty happy in the box. 


Tiny toes ♥


Thank you C & T for allowing me to capture your little peanut! I can't wait for your wedding in November!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment