Tuesday, April 7, 2015

J&D New littles {Southern Minnesota Newborn Photographer}

I have to say that shooting newborns is growing on me. Sure, they take more time then the average session, you  may or may not get peed on, and it takes A LOT of patience. But, I have really enjoyed snuggling these littles and it quiets my uterus down, lol.
These little girls are too cute. And their brother was so well behaved, I was really impressed! I had so much fun with this sweet family! Like I have mentioned before, I do a lot of shots with the family because a newborn is an addition to the family unit. I don't use a lot of props or anything, it is more about the babies in their moment. They aren't little forever.



So sweet


Definitely a favorite!


Such a proud big brother


These two, so precious!


~D~ did not want to sleep. She gave me a run for my money. 


~J~ was very much interested in what I was doing!


I love baby smiles


Put them together...out cold. 




Sweet baby toes!


0 comments:

Post a Comment