Monday, January 5, 2015

Class of 2016~ Now is YOUR time! {Southern Minnesota Senior Photographer}


I know we just started 2015, but it is NEVER too early to think about senior photos! I am currently looking for class of 2016 senior models. I need students from the following schools:

Marshall (2)
Slayton
Westbrook/Walnut Grove
Red Rock Central

I am changing my senior model program slightly this time. First of all you will be known as MODELS, because that is what you are!


I am also adding some fun things that only my models are able to receive:

~Pre-Prom photo shoot~ This is a great time to get referrals. I will meet with you and your friends at the location of your choice and get photos of each couple and group photos as well. This way parents and students can get to know me which makes getting referrals that much easier.
*Prints will not be included but can be purchased*

~Each of my models will receive a t-shirt that can will show you are a model for KOP. This is a great conversation starter and another good way to get referrals. Plus a bag of goodies!

~A group photo shoot with ALL of my 2016 Models. This will be an event exclusive to YOU! Group photos and individual photos for rep cards and advertisement. Plus, we will all get together for a meal to go over any ideas you have about the program and a good time to bounce around ideas on how to get referrals.

Some things being added for ALL of my seniors is "seasons" sessions. This is a new package that will be available to split your session into two. One in the Summer and one in the fall.
*Models can also split their session please inquire for details*

Each of my seniors will get an exclusive goodie bag with all sorts of fun stuff!!

Think you might be interested in becoming a model for KOP? Fill out the Senior Model Application and I will be in contact with you within 24 hours!

Let's have some FUN!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment