Thursday, January 29, 2015

Always wanting to learn...

I love photography, I love meeting new people, I love capturing moments for others to cherish for the rest of their lives. However, this isn't an easy profession to be in. I have learned from my mistakes through the last six years and like the saying goes, "if I knew then what I know now" things would be different.

But I didn't know, and I that's OK, so far, I am still here. The reason I think I am still going after all the mistakes I have made, is because I WANT to get better. I want to learn how I can service my clients better and make my art the best it can be. I am the first to admit I don't know it all. I learn constantly and enjoy that about photography. It grows, and as photographers we need to grow with it. 

For three years I have been a member of Professional Photographers of America, and am able to contact colleagues when I am in a pinch, or just need some inspiration, along with many other benefits to enhance my business. This is the best investment I ever made in my business.  

With this said, I am so excited to announce I am headed to Imaging USA this weekend to learn from the best photographers around the world. This convention is three days long and covers things from wedding photography, seniors, marketing strategies, business and more! 


I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Get ready, when I get back things are going to be BETTER! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment