Wednesday, January 7, 2015

~A&D She said YES!~ {Southern Minnesota Wedding Photographer}

I cannot believe I forgot to blog this beautiful session!! We rescheduled due to weather and again, God blessed us with a beautiful evening!! I love when couples have horses and mules they want to incorporate in their sessions. I love animals and am comfortable working with them so please, if you have pets, bring them!! 

Again, I am in LOVE with this session and can't wait for their wedding in May!!


One of the first shots, love it!


They are too cute





The light!!


We were running around trying to beat the light and it worked!


We have to take photos in the corn if it's available!








Love it!


Ah! Beautiful!!


All my wedding packages come with engagement photos! This is a great time to get to know each other and you get to see my shooting style! 

I am not booking 2015 AND 2016 weddings!! Limited availability! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment