Saturday, October 19, 2013

~H~ 2014 Tracy High School Senior {Southern Minnesota Senior Photographer}

I have been wanting to shoot at my in laws farm ever since we moved back to Minnesota. I finally got the chance when H wanted a "rustic" location. This was PERFECT! Of course, there was a lot of family at the house and watching us, lol. H handled it like a pro and we had so much fun! Her outfits were so cute and she was up for anything! Be warned, this is another full post of AWESOME photos!!

 

Her eyes got me from the start!
 

Little hidden gems of locations on the farm!
 
 
Great Grandma's house was amazing to shoot around!

 
 
 
I mean, for real?! Gorgeous!

 

Grandpa's stud was happy to get in a few shots for us!
 

 
 
My little flirt had to ask to be in a photo with H, who can say no to that face?!

Oh light how I adore thee!
 
 
 

The old horse trailer was just the pop of color we needed!
 

 
 

I could go on and on about this brick wall. An old chicken/rabbit house that fell a couple of years ago. Absolutely a perfect backdrop.
 

 Beautiful!
 
 
I hope you had as much fun as I did, H! Good luck with your senior year, you are going places!!
 
 
 
Still need senior portraits? It isn't too late to book! Colors are still popping! Contact me soon! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment