Saturday, October 19, 2013

~Baby B and Family~ {Southern Minnesota Lifestyle Photographer}

I love this family. My husband has known A his whole life and they are like brothers. I photographed their wedding and was so excited to capture their first family photos with their new little prince.
 
Apparently, Baby B is not all that thrilled about portraits just yet. He was really good, but then had a normal baby meltdown. I love watching new parents interact with their children. Takes me back to my first few months with my first born. You just have to figure it out :-) We did get some sweet shots and you know we will be doing this again any chance I get, he's just too cute!!
 
 
 
 
 Oh those eyes!!

 
 

 His favorite spot ♥
 
 
 Spitting image of his Daddy ♥

 Trying to make him happy, any way they can!
 


So sweet
 
Lovely family
 
 
 
I can't wait to see this family grow together. Our daughter is a few weeks younger so there will be many play dates! Love you F family!!
 
 
 
There is still time to get your Fall Family portraits done! Book this month or next and receive 25 FREE custom Holiday cards! Book before the leaves are gone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment