Wednesday, October 10, 2012

~S~ Family Reunion {Nebraska Family Photographer}

I am finally getting around to blogging my last session. (It's been a BIT crazy around here)

The ~S~ family contacted me back in July about their family getting together in September. Valentine, Nebraska was a central meeting place for themselves and their children.
 
They were staying at the Heartland Elk Ranch outside of Valentine, and I couldn't have been more excited! It was one of our first crisp Fall days, and we worked quickly to keep ourselves warm!

Grandchildren are such a blessing...

I love this generation photo..

 
 

These kids were so stinkin' cute!!

Oh so love even after all these years.

We really lucked out on a great location!!
 
 
I was so pleased this family asked me to capture these precious memories for them. I hope to see them again in the future and continue to watch their family grow.



0 comments:

Post a Comment