Monday, October 15, 2012

~K~ Family /Little ~S~ is 6 months! {Nebraska Family Photographer}

I thought we lived far away from town, but our neighbors, live even further down the road. In fact, they are at the end of the road. But, gosh, is it beautiful down there. As I drove in yesterday morning I was scoping the place out. They had already chosen and spot, and really, it is where I was thinking!


It was a bit windy, so little ~S~ needed some coaxing in the smile department, but we made it work! The smiles this family has are priceless and I was honored to capture some that morning!

All smiles for Daddy!

Little pink cowgirl!
Such love

 
There's that smile!

 
They all have great smiles
 
 
 
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." ~Gilda Radner
 

 
This is my favorite of the day!
 
I look forward to watching little ~S~ continue to grow, she is such a doll!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment