Saturday, July 28, 2012

~F~ Family Third times the charm! {Nebraska traveling Family Photographer}

When I first met the F family it was the Fall of 2010. We had had a warm fall and A was hoping to get more of a Summer feel to their family photos, well, it cooled down that week. Last Fall we tried again...it snowed.

Ah ha! This year we MADE it happen! I was in town for a wedding and it worked out perfectly to meet up with this lovely family and get some beautiful Summer shots on the mountain.

I forget how BLUE the sky is on Colorado, and we had some dramatic clouds that afternoon!

Little ~E~ is growing so fast! She is such a doll!

See what I mean about the clouds???

The black dots in the background, buffalo!

How could we NOT get a shot with the outhouse?!

So sweet

Lovely family!



I hope to make a trip yearly to the area and be able to continue to be this family's photographer! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive