Thursday, April 26, 2012

Monthly Blog Challenge { Nebraska Photographer

It's another month, which means another color blog! This month is Pink and/or Purple. I recently went out with my son and took some photos of the flowers in our yard. I do believe this is an Apple Blossom (I'm not real plant savvy!). I just love the way these flowers smell and took a lot of photos of them that day.

This one has a bit of texture to bring out some more of it's color. I also used my pink watermark, hehe. Please continue the circle and visit Lynn Puzzo and see what she has come up with this month!

Come back next month for Blue and/or Yellow (no, U of M fans I will NOT be posting anything maize and blue!! lol).

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if it's an apple blossom or not, but I know it's beautiful!! I love the texture also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prety shot! Love the texture.

    ReplyDelete