Saturday, April 21, 2012

Friday Photo Week 16~ Personal Insight

Sorry for being late this week! I had every intention of posting last night...ah well!

This week I thought I would tell you a little bit about me. I love music. No, seriously I love it. I have iHeart radio on my iPhone and it's on constantly. When my son and I go to play outside, I bring my iPhone with. When we are eating supper, it's on. It drives my fiance' crazy, but I can't stand silence. Music is my outlet. I sing at the top of my lungs (my son has been known to tell me "that's enough"), I dance around like a fool. I love that I found a couple Generation X radio stations and can rock out to some oldies from middle school and high school. Ah music, you are my soul mate!

So tell me, who is YOUR favorite artist or song?



0 comments:

Post a Comment