Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sapphire Point Wedding

I was so excited for this wedding when the bride contacted me a few months ago. I had looked up other photographer's at this location and immediately was inspired! Rain or shine this location would shine!

~C~ contacted me about her intimate wedding back in March. She had mentioned her fiance's family was from Germany, and it really intrigued me. Working across the state is one thing, across continents, quite another! She was living in Pennsylvania at the time too! I love a challenge! Not that it was, we were very open with each other and sent emails frequently, and spoke on the phone if we needed to.

Having not been to the location before, I was a little weary the day of. But as stated above, this location was absolutely beautiful. I was a quick and sweet ceremony with the occasional tourist making his/her way down the hiking trail.

While taking photos afterward the chipmunks came out to beg for treats. ~E~ (the groom) was fascinated by them. We tried to get a photo of one of them eating from his hand...but they weren't THAT cooperative! lol Getting the entire group together wasn't as hard as I had anticipated either, everyone was willing and ready for all the photos I needed them for.

Overall, a great day! Look forward to possibly working with ~E&C~ again in the future, if they ever make it back to Colorado!




0 comments:

Post a Comment