Sunday, July 31, 2011

~A~ Senior 2012

I am so excited to have more Senior shoots this year! I love bringing out the personalities of these young people and seeing such bright futures ahead of them.


My first this year was ~A~ she is one of my trusty wedding assistants and is such a wonderful young lady. She had all sorts of ideas, and so did her Mother. I love it when the clients come with their ideas in hand, I want to make their shoot their own. We got my horse out for her to show her cowgirl side, she wanted to get into the irrigation ditch, which I thought was awesome!






 This is only a portion of her session. She wants to get some more while things are green, then get some when the colors change in the Fall. I love offering this option, as I want Seniors to get the most out of their photos.
Know someone graduating in 2012? Send them my way! Not only will they receive 20% off their session fee AND 25% their print order (if session booked in August or September) but you will get referral bucks!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment