Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wedding 7-16-11

 Can I just say I love shooting weddings! The atmosphere, the love, the drama, everything about them makes me giddy. To tell you the truth, I stress pretty much the whole week before hand. Even small, intimate weddings. I just know one day I am going to forget something and need it, even though I pack almost my entire inventory of bodies, lenses, stools, checklists, water, etc. It is in my nature to be over prepared! Which isn't a bad thing.


Recently I shot a very small intimate wedding in a meadow by a creek. It was such a dreamy place, that I fell in love with it immediately. (Ok, this happens a lot, lol) There were lots of ant hills in the ceremony area, so that was a bit of a challenge, or workout depending on how you look at it :-)


Q&A finally tied the knot. Like I mentioned before it was in an open meadow surrounded by aspen  trees and a following creek. Their friends and family watched with teary eyes, and big smiles. These two are so cute together, and it was a true pleasure working with them.


Location~  Gould, CO
Venue~ Gould Community Center
Dress~ Handmade by bride's Grandmother




I look forward to working with them again in the future!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment