Friday, July 22, 2011

~S~ Expecting!

I met with ~S~ and her husband last Sunday for her maternity shoot. It was a HOT and actually humid day in City Park, but we made the best of it! I love taking maternity photos, Mothers glow and ~S~ was no exception!

 







he park was pretty crowded but we ended up finding this great open area with nothing in the background. The ground was a little damp, but cool, so there were no complaints about having to sit (or lay) down.

I always tell my maternity clients "it's all about the belly!"


You know I couldn't go to City Park and NOT use "the" bench! We were lucky enough that no one was sitting on it. I could find a way to use this bench for any type of session!



~S~ was adorable and quite agile for being 34 weeks along. She was game for pretty much anything I asked her to do. They were a very fun couple to be around. I can't wait to meet their little boy next month!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment