Saturday, September 6, 2014

~L~ Family on the lake {Southern Minnesota Family Photographer}


I love the lake. Any lake. Every house I lived in growing up was on a lake. So, as you can tell, I am partial to lakes. 

This family was a blast. Twenty people, I admit was a little intimidating at first, but they were such a great group, that it hardly seemed like there were that many of them. The kids were fantastic sports and hung in there like champs! 



The favorite. 


These cousins were so cute! You could tell they were friends as well as relatives!



Lovely families




These two are so cute. I love the bottom picture, just them discussing the day. 
The first photo was the first time I had them on the dock. I told them to splash and all the adults yelled, "NO!" and we had to wait until the end, haha. So, as they noticed we were nearing the end, they all hopped back up there exactly where they were before on the ready. Love it!





 Again, such a great group! So glad I got to work with them and hope to work with them again SOON!!
Thank you L Family!


Still want to book your fall family session? I have a few openings in September and openings in October! Remember each session booked gets 25 FREE holiday cards!! Make sure to stop by my display downtown Tracy to see samples of my work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment