Friday, September 26, 2014

~D&R~ Say I DO!! {Southern Minnesota Wedding Photographer}

Oh how I love weddings!! I love this couple and the joy I felt from their family and friends all day was contagious! I felt so honored to capture their day and we lucked out with NO rain even though there was a 75% probability!! 





I love the getting in the dress shots! 


Stunning. 







The groomsman were a hoot!! 


The ladies were good sports with the wind!
The bride was singing waiting for her cue, it was so cute! 


Her dad had quite the "give away" speech, it was sweet. 



The ceremony was so personal and touching, loved it! 






 Such a great group! Up for anything! 




































All the couple photos are precious...





 The bride made their cake...it was beautiful!



 I love exit shots, they are so fun!!


I can't wait to work with these two when they start their family :-) I wish them much love and many years of happiness!!! 


Reminder: October 1st is the deadline for 10% off 2015 weddings!!! Contact me SOON! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment