Friday, January 11, 2013

Up Before Dawn...{Nebraska Wedding & Engagement Photograper}

Getting up before dawn is not my favorite thing to do, just ask my husband. However, when you want that light you gotta do what you gotta do!
 
S&S wanted that light and came with ideas, which I love! We had to take multiple breaks as it was
-6* windchill~ BRRR. It was totally worth it!
 
 
 
 
So loving!
 
 
Love getting the giggles!
 
 
I don't think they minded the blanket.
 
 
This was all their idea, so cute!
 
 
Would it be complete without the dogs? Let me tell you, I have never seen better behaved dogs before, they were so good.
 
S has a great smile!
 
 
Hunters?! Too good to be true!!
 
 
 I was in no danger, I promise you!
 
 


Ah...that light!

 
They are too cute!
 
 
 
<3 p="p">
 
 
 
Like I said it was worth the getting up early and braving the elements. Hopefully their June 1 wedding will be much warmer! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment