Monday, January 7, 2013

Now Hiring...{Nebraska Wedding Photographer}

Are you interested in Photography? Love taking photos and would like to learn more? Thinking of taking up wedding photography? Can you stay on your feet for six hours at a time? I have the perfect position for you!

Weddings can be unpredictable. Weather can change in an instant, time lines can change, and people can be late. I love the chaos of weddings! Due to these circumstances, when I shoot weddings I like to have someone there with me. Someone to carry the extra equipment, someone to make sure I am getting shots the bride has requested, to make sure I am staying on track. I depend on this person for the entire wedding. I expect them to be my second set of eyes (noticing a stray hair while I arrange poses), my second set of arms (handing me the next lens), and my second pair of legs (to run in and fix a wardrobe malfunction).

I am currently looking for a wedding assistant. This isn't a second shooter position, though you will be able to try your hand at taking "behind the scenes" photos. I am looking for someone with dependability, punctuality, someone who can take direction easily and will be paying attention to everything going on. This is a paying position and your meals will be taken care of the day of the wedding.

I like to have at least five people on my roster in case someone is unavailable on a certain date. If you love it the first time around and prove to me that you can handle whatever is thrown at you, you will be placed at the top of the roster and the first to be contacted for the next wedding. Which means, more money!

If this is something you may be interested in, please email me your  name, phone number and location at

info@khimaging.com

Along with any questions you may have about the position. I can send you contacts of my previous assistants if you want to hear what it is like to be my "right hand person". I will return your email and set up phone interviews.

I look forward to meeting some new people and sharing my experiences with you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment