Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Little ~E~

I was fortunate enough to capture ~K~'s maternity photos last month, and now her little princess has arrived! Little ~E~ is so tiny and precious.

Look at that hair!!

 I pretty much moved in for the afternoon, and we had a nice relaxed session. Lots of laughs, and tons of fun! I can't wait to work with the family again!
She was so alert the whole time I was there. Didn't want to miss a thing!

I love capturing moments like these. Being a Mother myself, I know how much love is felt for a new arrival!



Oh the facial expressions she was giving us! I couldn't stop snapping photos!!


My favorite shot of the day. This was all Mom's idea. She had seen a shot like this at her doctors office. I am so pleased with the way it turned out!

I think I have said this before, but newborns are quickly becoming a favorite session of mine! Gives me baby fever, which my Husband is always so thrilled about ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment