Sunday, May 22, 2011

~M&K` Say I Do!!

Two years ago I was asked to photograph a small wedding for a coworker. I was petrified! However, it was small, no getting ready shots, intimate ceremony and a quiet supper. It was a good starting point.

I didn't really advertise for weddings since then, because they intimidated me. I was asked to shoot a wedding in July back in December, and it got me excited! That's when the bug bit me. I knew I wanted to do weddings. They are a lot, I mean A LOT, of work. But in the end you get to capture some of the most beautiful moments for the loving couple.

K contacted me a couple of months ago about their May wedding. I got even more excited for their wedding when I found out they are ranchers just like me! Cowboy boots and all! May couldn't come soon enough!

Their wedding was small and intimate and I loved every moment. Taking photos of K getting her hair done was like hanging out with my girlfriends. Lots of laughing, super relaxed atmosphere. M was chill as well. Taking photos of the guys, and you could see the excitement in his eyes!

Everyone in the wedding party wore cowboy boots (even the bride!) SO something I would do!


They were oh so cute! Sneaking kisses here and there. A lot of love between these two!




 I was so honored to be asked to be there and document their special day. I had lots of ideas and they were open anything I threw at them. This was a perfect wedding to start off the season!

Next wedding is June 10th! SO excited!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment