Tuesday, October 27, 2015

~M~ Class of 2016 Wabasso Senior {Southern Minnesota Senior Photographer}

This year I offered "seasons" sessions to my seniors. I am so glad I did. This gave me an opportunity to get to know my seniors and it helped me make their photos even better. 

I met M through her sister. I am shooting her wedding next spring and I am so excited to be working with this family. M is gorgeous and very athletic. Her and her mom came all the way to Camden from Wabasso for her summer session. It was a perfect evening for photos. 



Stunning. 






Two of M's friends passed away in the last few years, their mom gave M a necklace with their finger prints and signatures. I thought this was so special and had to showcase it. 



Just love it when my seniors are up for anything!!


I love giggly smiles. 








Then she wanted to get into the water. Who am I do deny her?


Perfect. 



I LOVE how this turned out! 

Then I met them in Wabasso to capture M's sports photos. 





M plays volleyball, basketball and softball. 



This shot was her idea and I love it!










I love getting action shots. I told her just get ready to hit. 





Lovely!


Serious game face.


Thank you M for allowing me to capture your senior year!! I had so much fun with you! 

Class of 2016~ It isn't too late!! I still have some openings this fall, call me today to book your senior session!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment