Monday, September 14, 2015

~P~ Marshall Class of 2016 Senior {Southern Minnesota Senior Photographer}

I had an interesting request from P, he wanted bowling alley photos. I have never done anything like this before and I was totally geeked to give it a try!! Thankfully Tracy Lanes was willing to let us come and hang out at their facility for an hour or so and was so accommodating! I love how these turned out! 








I love the colors in this one!


Seriously, who gets to sit by the pins...ever?? 




So photogenic this one!


Mom wanted some trumpet photos I really like how these turned out. This little alley is a little hidden gem in our little town. 






Then we headed to the park on another evening. 

Let me tell you about the water shots. P was wearing sandals as I told him the rocks are brutal on your feet. For a few shots on the rock, I had him take them off. He went to throw them to his mom on the bank and missed. The sandal went down stream and I ran after it! Camera and all! I got the sandal safely (without getting wet) and P laughed the whole time. Glad I can amuse you ;-) 










We had rescheduled the park photos for a better light evening and I am so glad we did!! It was AWESOME! 


It doesn't get much better than this. 


Class of 2016~ It isn't too late to book your senior sessions! I still have October openings!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment