Friday, September 4, 2015

Brett~ Class of 2016 Senior Model~ Tracy/Milroy/Balaton {Southern Minnesota Senior Photographer}

I finally get a chance to blog a senior session! A lot of them are seasons sessions so I am waiting until the second session to blog. 
Here is Brett. My senior model from TMB. We got rained out on our original date. We were forced inside and I was totally unprepared for it! However, we had some fun and got some locker room and gym shots. 

Then, we got to go outside on our second attempt. I was so thankful! I had so many ideas for the football field! 

Thanks, Brett, for putting up with my antics!



As you can see he plays football. He is quite the star this year and has had a great season so far!





I'm a fan of silhouettes...






This was something different, and I am so glad that Brett and his mom requested this shot. It was a challenge, but I am really pleased with how it turned out. 


Thank you Brett for being my 2016 model! Good luck in your senior year!

If you still need need senior photos, it isn't too late! Contact Brett for a discount card!



0 comments:

Post a Comment