Thursday, July 30, 2015

~M~ Wedding June 20, 2015 {Southern Minnesota Wedding Photographer}

 I had the pleasure of photographing this gorgeous wedding. C was the most organized bride I have worked with yet, and I loved it! She had lists and timelines all ready for me and all I had to do is show up and capture the day as she saw it. All of her planning paid off. The day went off without a hitch. Well, it may have been a tad hot, but other then that, it was perfect! I had so much fun spending the day with C & P and feel so honored they asked me to capture their day!
 Here are the details:

Ceremony Venue: St. Mary's Catholic Church, Tracy, MN
Reception Venue: Brockway Farm (bride's family farm) Tracy, MN
Dress: Reflections Bridal and Prom, Harrisonburg, VA
Flowers: Marshall Floral, Marshall, MN
Cake: HyVee, Marshall, MN
Decorations: Jesse James (this was his last time decorating a wedding); I purchased the birds (various places), mercury glass (TJ Maxx), lights, bunting behind head table (Etsy), marquee initial (A Dodson's, Virginia Beach), birdcage (gift from my mother-in-law) (Mulberry Lane, Parkersburg, WV)
Tent: True Value, Marshall, MN
Linens: Parties and Weddings Plus, Mankato, MN
Favors: Walnut Grove Mercantile
Caterer: Tommy's, Springfield, MN

From the bride: "We absolutely loved our day.  It was everything both of us wanted: meaningful ceremony, whimsical decorations, fantastic food, amazing cake, fun dance, and, above all, many of the best people we know in attendance.  The farm as a backdrop for the reception was an absolute dream.  We will forever fondly reminisce about the details, conversations, and love that we experienced on our wedding day."

Warning, photo overload...there were A LOT of favorites!!




The dress shots are seriously my favorites. The farm was a beautiful place for photos!



How could I NOT use the silo??




So handsome!


Sisters ♥


C wore her mom's veil and I love this moment between them. 


This quilt is C's parent's wedding quilt, she had a bride "moment" when she saw it that morning. 



If that is not a genuine smile, I don't know what is!




Their bride and groom shots are perfection. True emotion and relaxed. Love them!


Her laugh was infectious! 


The little moments


Such beautiful flowers
















Oh how I loved shooting in the grove!

















Such a grand church


The moment it comes down to...




I love capturing little ones enjoying the ceremony






Such a fun bridal party!




Love the sun through the tree...


The details of their reception were just so simple and beautiful, I loved them all!
















I loved their reception, hot, but a perfect location!






The cake was delicious!! 



Great speeches by the best man and maids of honor!


Yes, H had her dog with her :-) 





I love C's laugh, and she was full of smiles that day! 





This is such a great shot of their attitude all day. So relaxed. 





Beautiful. 


Thank you, thank you, C and P for allowing me to be a part of your day! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!!!



***Now booking 2016 weddings! I only book ten a year so contact me SOON if you want me to capture the day that way YOU see it!! ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment