Monday, July 27, 2015

~M~ is ONE!! {Southern Minnesota Children's Photographer}

I got to watch this little man grow up in the last year. Every three months I would be able to capture the newest little thing he learned. Every time it took him a few minutes to warm up to me, but he always relaxed eventually. 
His on year shoot was no different. I loved watching him check everything out at the park. Feeling the grass in his toes, checking out the sticks, always investigating. 
It is amazing for me to take part in these children's lives. Watching them learn things for the first time, make their funny noises all the while capturing every moment for their parents. They do grow too fast. 



He was amazed with his toes!


Oh that smile!




Such beautiful eyes!






He had his goofy moments 


Laughing with all his being, such joy!


Yeah, he's a stud and he knows it!

Thank you M family for allowing me to capture little M's first year! I hope to work with you again soon!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment