Wednesday, April 30, 2014

R & D She said YES!! {Southern Minnesota Engagement and Wedding Photographer}

It is such a great feeling when someone contacts you about photographing their wedding and when you ask them when their wedding date is they say, "When are you available?". R & D are the cutest couple EVER! I know I say that a lot, but they were so easy to work with and we hit it off right from the start. They braved the wind and cold (who would have thought that we would think 50 was cold after this Winter!) and were up for anything I put in front of them. 





So adorable!


Ring shots are my weakness 


I love how all the smiles were natural, they are truly in love ♥





 I wonder what he was whispering to her....



I loved being on the bridge, though it bouncing took me by surprise!




In their words~

"I researched photographers for engagement and wedding pictures for over 2 months before I found Kyleen.  We loved having Kyleen as our photographer.  She took time for all the little details; she would let us know where our hands should be placed, if the ring was showing, or if our heads needed to be angled different.  She made great use of time and was prepared with a list of ideas when we got there.  Kyleen is an organized photographer - we took the pictures needed from one location and then would move to the next without having to go back and forth.  My fiance commented that he loved how laid back she is and how she "didn't make us take cheesy photos."  She also brought our true personalities into our photos and would let us laugh, joke around, and cuddle as much as we wanted to for the pictures.  Most of the time we forgot she was there - she would get us set up and then take pictures as we interacted with each other.  We loved how flexible she was with incorporating our photo ideas as well.  I would definitely recommend her as a photographer and look forward to having her take our wedding pictures!" ~R


I am so looking forward to their June wedding! Hopefully it will be warm by then ;-) 

Still looking for your 2014 wedding photographer? I still have some openings left! Now booking 2015!

0 comments:

Post a Comment