Thursday, December 5, 2013

'Tis the season.... {Southern Minnesota Professional Portrait Photographer}

As we enter the last month of the year, I have begun my "end of year" reflections. I will be posting "Best of 2013" post after Christmas, but wanted to get my price post out there as soon as possible.

Yes, prices are changing SLIGHTLY. I like to keep my prices affordable, but I also need to price my products so I can continue to do what I love and provide you with wonderful portraits. I am keeping my print prices the same and disk prices will remain the same this year as well.




Another big change in 2014 is my concentration. Seniors and weddings are going to be my main priority (I will be looking for senior reps starting in January~ stay tuned!!). I love capturing family memories and will still book family sessions, but my seniors and weddings will come first. I also will also only be booking 15 weddings in 2014. I need to be a mother, first and fore most, and don't want to take too much time away from my family. So, if you are interested in my wedding services, please contact me ASAP so you don't miss out! I will be participating in the Marshall Radio Bridal Extravaganza and will be offering a special sale that day and will be having a drawing for something FREE. So, if you plan on attending, please stop by and see me!

Travel is a big plan of mine in 2014 as well. I plan on making two trips to Michigan this coming year. Once in the UP and once in the Detroit area. More then likely both in the Summer months. Will keep you posted on dates to get your sessions booked :-)

I am looking forward to 2014 the closer it gets. I foresee much growth in my business and learning more and more from my colleagues.

Have a very Merry Christmas and see you in 2014!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment