Friday, July 5, 2013

~Little G~ 18 Months {Minnesota Natural Light Children's Photographer}

I have to say my favorite thing about this "job" is meeting new people. I love creating new client relationships and I hope this one is no different!
 
This adorable little guy is on the MOVE! And in true little brother fashion he wanted to know what his older brother was up to. I got a work out during this session, but that's what I love about shooting toddlers, they make it a challenge and keep me on my toes! :-D
 
 
 

Love those cheeks!!
 
 
Yup, pretty much the whole session! :-)
 

If only we kept our fascination with the little things as we get older...
 

So sweet!
 

 
 

Who could resist this face?!
 
I hope to work with this family again in the future, they were so much fun! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment