Monday, July 8, 2013

~A&K~ She said YES! {Minnesota Engagement Photographer}

Love, horses, and sunset. I was beyond excited for this session! I had my list of shot ideas and more came to me as we went. The light just got dreamier and dreamier as we went. The wind was a bit of a concern when we started, but I was determined to make it work, and we sure did! 
 
 
 

Tanner was such a good horse!
 

I had this shot in my mind and it turned out even better then I imagined!!
 
 
 
Oh flare, how I love thee!!
 


 
 
~A~ is going to be a beautiful bride!
 



 
 
 
This shot was accidental, and I still love it!!

 
 

 Not sure if I mentioned how much I love silhouettes :-D



 
Oh dreamy sunset light...

 

 
After hearing about their wedding plans, I know it will be a beautiful day! True horse people in love, which touches my heart, as my husband and I are also horse lovers. I wish them nothing but a lifetime of happiness!! Hope you work with you two again!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment