Monday, June 24, 2013

~C&J~ She said "YES!" {Traveling Engagement Photographer}


I love it when couples are on top of their game. C&J are getting married in June of 2014. They getting ready early, and it makes my job so easy!  Due to the fact that I moved, we wanted to get their engagement photos done before I left. We couldn't have asked for a better morning! These two (sometimes three) were a joy to photograph and we survived the mild breeze, ticks, and the heat.
 
 
 
 
 

 
I love this one!
 
 

 
 

 
 


Little ~A~ was too cute! Not really thrilled with me taking photos at first, but he warmed up to me :-)
 
 
 

 
This was a first for me, shooting at a vineyard. Loved it!
 
 
 
Such a sweet little family
 

 
 
 
 
Give a child a kitten = guaranteed smiles!
 
 
So looking forward to making the trip back to Nebraska for their Summer wedding next year! The plans they already have sound so beautiful, and it is bound to be a perfect day!
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment