Sunday, May 26, 2013

Tiny Fingers Tiny Toes ~Baby K~ {Nebraska Newborn Lifestyle Photographer}


 Oh how I love newborns! I forget that my little monster was that small, they grow entirely too quickly!

I was so excited when A contacted me about doing her daughter's first photos. She was so itty bitty! I was glad to find out that I still have the newborn touch and was able to rock her to sleep (makes me even more excited for my new little bundle to get here!).

I like to do my newborn sessions a bit differently. I take a lot of detail shots and the family interacting with the new addition. Don't get me wrong, I think the photos with the props and cute outfits are adorable, but just not what I like to shoot. I just come and hang out for a couple hours and capture what I capture.


 
I just love the little details.


 
Oh baby feet get me every time!


 
I got a couple smiles out of her ;-)



Oh their soft wispy hair...
I have a feeling she is going to be a Daddy's girl
 
Proud Momma
 
 
Daddy's Hands
 
 
 
Now, I am the first to admit I am much more comfortable with families outdoors. The sun and I are friends! :-) So, we met up yesterday to finish up this session and get some more photos of the family together. 



What a proud big brother!
 
 
 

Sweet
 
 

 Happy Family
 
 
 
As we prepare for our move, it's families like these that make me sad to leave. I hope to capture more moments for them someday. They are too cute!
 
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment