Monday, November 19, 2012

Looking toward the future...{Nebraska Photographer}

2013 is quickly approaching. I have been working hard in the last couple of months on re branding and coming up with a fresh look for KH Imaging. Which includes this blog as my official website. I am loving it so far, and I hope you are too!

I am not going to change a WHOLE lot with pricing next year. Session prices are the same, but with a little twist. Instead of giving an 8x10 with a session, there will be print credits. This way you get the size YOU want. I hope this pleases all of you, so you have more of a choice. Each session will still include private online albums, locations of your choice, etc. (please visit Portrait Investment to see details).

This year I am going to let go of offering Senior Sessions. I will still shoot them if approached, but I want to concentrate on weddings and families. I won't turn anyone away if they wish for me to capture their senior year, I just won't be advertising for it.

My prints are changing a tad. I already offer HIGH quality prints to my clients. This year ALL prints 8x10 or larger will be mounted on matte board. This will give your prints a longer lifespan and easier to transport. Prices will reflect this change. I am also including more book options, card options, and HIGH quality gallery wraps. New this year~ METAL prints!

I am still going to offer disks of edited images, as I know this is desired. I did raise my disk prices just a little. As always, I do recommend anything larger then 8x10 be ordered through  me, so you receive high quality images. Unfortunately, print credits can not be used to purchase disks.

The referral program is not changing. The more people you send my way the more credit you will collect! As always, you can bank your credit for a free session!

If you haven't already, you will notice a Contact tab on top of this page. I love this feature as it gives me as much information as possible to better assist interested clients. Please remember, you MUST click "submit" in order for me to receive it.

If you have any questions please contact me! I am looking forward to a GREAT year with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment