Sunday, November 8, 2015

~R~ Wedding 7~18~15 {Southern Minnesota Wedding Photographer}

 I had a clump of weddings booked this summer. I had two weekends back to back which was hard, but fun. This was my last summer wedding and it was beautiful. I love weddings. I get excited for the day and they are over in a flash. Capturing the moments brings me such joy. 
These two were so much fun to work with. Relaxed and purely happy. 

Here is the info: 
Bride's dress: Alure Bridal
Bridesmaids dresses:Belsoie 
Decorations done by Jenna Buyck with the bride's personal collection of vases and old boxes. 
Cake: Sue Fritz of Hyvee in Marshall, MN
Flowers: Blue Green of Marshall, MN 




I love moments like these. 


Sweetness











I have to say, this was the most entertaining wedding ceremony EVER. 











Minnesota sunset in July can't be beat. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment