Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Monthly Color Challenge~ Decemeber {Nebraska Portrait Photographer}


'Tis the season! It's time for the color blog challenge. Quick recap, a group of photographers and I have been challenging ourselves each month of this year. It was a way to utilize our blogs if we had been neglecting them, or just to challenge ourselves to bust out our cameras if they hadn't been used in a little while (which was the case for me a couple of months!). This month is green and/or red or silver and/or gold.

I have two holiday themed photos. The first is of our Elf on a Shelf, Bill. My son LOVED this tradition this year. Every morning the first thing we did was search for Bill. I am excited to continue this next year!
 
I did one more mini session before Christmas and spent a little time with this little cutie! She loved the bows, and ribbon her mom brought out. I forgot how active one year olds can be! But how much fun it was!
 
So this was our last color post of the year. I hope to do something similar next year, it's great to connect to more people in the photography community and challenge myself to do different things. Please continue onto Lynn Puzzo and see what she has come up with this month. Follow the circle and leave us some love!
Merry Christmas!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment