Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wintery Wonderland



Yesterday I busted out my new ugly chair from Hoopla! and took some photos of my Son. I am absolutely in love with this chair! I can't wait to use it on Senior Sessions this summer in the Meadows. I just think it will look killer with all the green grass! This chair will also be used in my studio, will hopefully get some test shots in next week. This chair is available now for Sessions, so if you would like to use it, please do not hesitate to request it!

Ranch work calls tomorrow, and we are going on a mini-vacay Saturday-Monday, I'm actually very excited about this. We are hitting up the National Western Stock Show, and I of course will have my other-half Cameron...I mean Cannon ;-) Will definitely share any neat shots I get while there.
I just love his smile!
Looking forward to a Boudoir Session next week in the beautiful suite at Antlers Inn in Walden. Should be an amazing shoot! Then an engagement shoot following that. Love being busy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment