Sunday, June 28, 2015

~A&D~ Say I DO! {Southern Minnesota Wedding Photographer}


I couldn't have asked for a better wedding to kick off the 2015 season! The weather was threatening rain, but it held off and it wasn't too hot or humid. Simply perfect. 

Bride Dress: David's Bridal
Bridesmaid Dresses: Bill Levkoff purchased from Ashlee Bridal, New Ulm
Flowers: Blossom Town, Redwood Falls
Caterer: Roadhouse Bar & Grill, Wabasso
Hair & Makeup: Hairstyles Unlimited, Redwood Falls
Ceremony venue: St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church Redwood Falls, MN




Oh first looks. I love them. My traditional side also loves having the suspense of the groom waiting at the end of the isle. Either way, the emotion is what gets me every.time. 



♥


Could there be a happier bride? 


I have a love for outdoor photos, it's in my blood. But I am starting to love the challenge of the church portraits. 





I had to get a silhouette in there! 





Ring shots are my weakness.






Waiting patiently with dad during portraits. 


What a good looking bridal party! 








We took a moment before the ceremony to drive to a park and get some outdoor portraits, so glad we got the chance! 





Love this shot of A 














These two are so sweet! 













I love the light streaming in 


Oh emotion!! 





As I got up to the balcony I caught this quick little tap that A gave D, was so glad I had the timing right!! This is one of those shots that you only get once a year if that! 


Such a gorgeous church! 








The reception site was beautiful, and with little county accents. I loved it! 



How great is this idea? 



Again we headed outside at the reception site and got some shots. 











This cat became an honorary groomsman


Beautiful flowers! 





I finally got a goofy shot out of this group! 




Their favors were beer cozies, too cute! 


So happy! 













I want to thank these two for allowing me to capture their day! I had so much fun working with you! I wish you a lifetime of happiness and I hope to work with you again soon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment